5 Reasons Why You Must See Ned LeDoux at the Mesa County Fair
The Mesa Country Fair kicks off tomorrow, Tuesday, July 17. Events and activities include:
- Goat Yoga
- Racing Duck Show
- Glass Blower Demo
- Wine Tasting
- Face Painting
- All About Trains
Fun, fun, fun. To top it all off, how about a concert with one of the best country acts in the nation, Ned LeDoux. He'll be making his way to the grand stands Friday night, July 19, at 7 p.m.
Here are my top five reasons why you dare not miss this show.
- As soon as he picked up the drumsticks and got in front of an audience, Ned knew he wanted to do nothing else but entertain people with his music. (Thanks to cowboylifestylenetwork.com for this one)
- Very few Country artists have come out of this part of the country..... Martina McBride from Kansas, Chris LeDoux from Wyoming, and...... not much else. Here comes a rising star from this part of the country.
- He's been out there paying his dues for years, working with Western Underground and performing shows with stars like Toby Keith.
- This is one hard-working guy. In the next two weeks alone he'll be performing at the Mesa County Fair, the North Dakota State Fair, the Sublette County Fair, and the Adams County Fair. In addition to all of these festivals, he has a number of club dates in the month of July.
- Rolling Stone Magazine named him "One of Ten New Country Music Stars You Need to Know."
Weather looks to be nice this Friday. Why not get outdoors and catch an awesome show with Ned LeDoux at the Mesa County Fair?