2020 Christmas Tree Permits on Sale Friday, November 13th
We have almost reached the end of one of the most unusual years ever, but before we jump into 2021 we get to celebrate the holidays. That is going to mean different things to different people this year but we hope you are able to connect with your loved ones and enjoy some time together. If one of your family traditions include going out as a family to cut down the tree, it's time to get the saw ready to pick out the perfect one before bringing it inside to put on decorations.
The United States Department of Agriculture and Forest Service have all the information you need regarding Christmas Tree Permits, but here are the details:
- Forest Service Tree Permits are $8 each
- One tree per permit
- Limit of 5 permits per household
- Only for personal use - not for resale
- All sales final no refunds
Remember 4th Graders can get a FREE Christmas Tree Permit, click here for all the details.
The cutting dates to use your 2020 Christmas Tree Permit are from Friday, November 13th until Thursday, December, 31st at 4:30 p.m.
- No tree higher than 20 feet.
- Don't be a grinch and take only the top of a tree.
- Tag your tree before leaving the cutting area.
- Permits must be clearly visible.
To learn more about where to cut down a tree and different types of trees click here.
Once you get your tree up we would love for you to send us a picture of it through our app!