Top Ten Bizarre Habits Coloradans Will Defend to the Death
A look at some of the things that make us true Coloradans. AND we don't care what you think.
- 10) Not wanting to go inside. - I don't if it's guilt or what, but I feel terrible if i can't get outside as much as possible. Especially here in the Grand Valley. 300 days of sunshine. Are you kidding me? Hand me the SPF 30 and I'm outta here!
- 9) Hitting the outdoor music scene - From Red Rocks to Country Jam. Is there anything else to say?
- 8) Other Denver sports teams (besides the Broncos) - First, the Broncos have their OWN separate listing. They may not be as prominent or newsworthy, but staying loyal to the Nuggets, Avalanche, Rapids and Rockies is what we do.
- 7) THE Denver Broncos - John Elway. Payton Manning. Three Super Bowls. Period.
- 6) Marijuana (legal kind, of course) - Although the Western Slope has been a little slow on the uptake, here, other parts of Colorado are reaping HUGE tax money benefits from it. 'Show me the money!'
- 5) Casa Bonita - The name says it all. It's almost Urban Legend status.
- 4) Our Subarus - Man, do we love these vehicles.
- 3) The Wyoming Secret - Since we only have to go there (maybe) once a year, it's tolerable. Just hate to spend our money out of state for better fireworks.
- 2) People from California - Not sure where or how this animosity towards people from the west coast got started? Why can't we all get along?
- 1) Green Chile - It should come with EVERY dish in Colorado. Or as a condiment already on the table like ketchup and mustard.
Proud to be a Coloradan! Any questions?