Top Five Most Instagrammed Colorado Locations
Instagram has revealed it's Top Five Instagrammed locations in Colorado. Is Grand Junction on the list?
Unfortunately, no Junction did not make the final cut. But, that is not to say there are not a ton of awesome 'Instagrammable' spots here in town or even on the Western Slope.
With that being said, let's take a look at Colorado's Top Five locations according to Instagram.
1) Red Rocks Amphitheater - Shouldn't be a big surprise to find this iconic and incredible performance venue at the top. In fact, it was #1 last year as well.
2) Rocky Mountain National Park - Less than 90 minutes outside of Denver, this 267,461 acre welcomes more than four and a half million visitors annually.
3) Garden of the Gods Park - Located in Colorado Springs, it became a National Landmark in 1971. Hiking, biking, climbing, horseback riding or simply taking in the scenery, the park was not on the Top Five list last year.
4) Coors Field - Holding it's spot from last year, this ballpark is home of the Rockies. It has had some pretty historical baseball event happen in it. Plus, don't forget, on June 28 2018, The Eagles with opening act Jimmy Buffet, will play there.
5) Pepsi Center - Home of the Nuggets, Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth (lacrosse), this multi-use venue also holds some of the biggest music concerts every year, has been a UFC destination, a political stage and home to several WWE wrestling events. Did you now it's been around for more than 100 years!?