The Winners Are In for the Taste of the Grand Valley [VIDEO]
For the 13th year in a row, Western Colorado residents gathered at Two Rivers Convention Center to sample cuisine from the best restaurants, caterers, coffee houses, and food venues in the area, all while supporting the United Way of Mesa County. Participants were asked to vote for their favorite food venue, and the results are in!
In addition to "dancing bacon," guests had the opportunity to enjoy entrees, beverages, and desserts from dozens of popular eateries.
In addition to restaurants, there were several coffee houses, bakeries, and grocery stores were on hand with delicious samples of their products.
Those in attendance were asked to vote in several categories. In no particular order, here are the results.
- BEST OVERALL TASTE: Cowboy and the Rose
- BEST ENTREE: Cowboy and the Rose
- BEST THEME: Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center of Family Health West
- BEST BEVERAGE: Olive Garden
- BEST SNACK: Sprouts Farmers Market
- BEST SWEET CREATION: Gelu Itialian Ice