Stuff the Bus Collects School Supplies For District 51 Students
Your favorite Townsquare Media radio stations are once again doing Stuff the Bus to collect school supplies for kids in need as they head back to school in August.
The Stuff the Bus campaign runs from July 10 through August 6 to collect school supplies for kids and teachers in Mesa County School District 51. Townsquare Media is asking the public to help with donations of cash or supplies for students of all ages.
Stuff the Bus collects school supplies of all types for all ages including pens, pencils, paper, erasers, scissors, crayons, glue, rulers, notebooks, binders, folders, backpacks, colored pencils, markers.
Donations of school supplies for Stuff the Bus can be dropped off at one of several locations.
- At the bus inside Mesa Mall
- Village Inn on Horizon Drive and North Avenue
- Western Rockies Federal Credit Union, 2302 North Avenue
- All Copy Products, 503 Colorado Avenue
- Select St. Mary's Bloodmobile blood drives
Or bring your donation of supplies to one of our Stuff the Bus live remote broadcasts.
- July 13 - Downtown Farmers Market - St. Mary's Blood Mobile
- July 22 - Rimrock Walmart 12PM-4PM
- July 27 - Downtown Farmers Market - St. Mary's Blood Mobile
- July 29 - Rimrock Walmart 10AM-2PM - St. Mary's Blood Mobile
- August 5 - Mesa Mall Back to School Bash
- Cash donations for Stuff the Bus can be made safely and securely on-line through the District 51 Foundation.