Danielle Bradbery Announces Sophomore Album Details
Danielle Bradbery has announced the upcoming release of her sophomore album. The singer will release I Don't Believe We've Met on Dec. 1.
Bradbery won The Voice in 2013 and released her self-titled debut album later that year. Now 21, she has been working very hard to develop her songwriting skills over the last four years, and she co-wrote seven of the 10 songs on I Don't Believe We've Met, working with top writers including Thomas Rhett, Emily Weisband and Jeff Pardo to create songs that are a more honest reflection of herself.
Rhett Akins and Nicolle Galyon also contributed songs to I Don't Believe We've Met.
"I am more than ready to re-introduce myself with music that is true to my story and my sound after diving into the writing process over the past four years," Bradbery says in a press release. "With I Don’t Believe We’ve Met, I got the opportunity to work with amazing writers and producers that brought out my unique style and allowed me to tap into so many different influences. This is the beginning of a new chapter for me, and I am so excited for everyone to hear what we've made."
The Most Successful Artists From The Voice
Co-producers Josh Kerr, Alysa Vanderheym, Jason Gantt, Julian Bunetta and Sam Ellis all helped Bradbery find her new sound for the album. The album's lead single, "Sway," is currently at country radio. Bradbery tells Taste of Country Nights that she drew inspiration for many of the songs on her second album from an up-and-down relationship that she's in.
"I’ve gotten in a writing room and just sobbed my eyes out because I’m like, ‘this happened literally this morning,’ and it just helps," she says. "I’m like, ‘You know what? Let’s throw it on the record. It’s real.’"
Danielle Bradbery, I Don't Believe We've Met Track Listing:
1. “Sway” (Danielle Bradbery, Johan Fansson, Emily Weisband)
2. “Potential” (Danielle Bradbery, Johan Lindbrandt, Emily Weisband)
3. “What Are We Doing” (Danielle Bradbery, Sam Ellis, Thomas Rhett, Emily Weisband)
4. “Worth It” (Danielle Bradbery, Jeff Pardo, Molly Reed)
5. “Can’t Stay Mad” (Danielle Bradbery, Ian Franzino, Andrew Haas, Steph Jones)
6. “Messy” (Danielle Bradbery, Hannah Ellis, Josh Kerr)
7. “Red Wine + White Couch” (Nicolle Galyon, Alysa Vanderheym, Emily Weisband)
8. “Hello Summer” (Rhett Akins, Julian Bunetta, Jaren Johnston, Thomas Rhett)
9. “Human Diary” (Josh Kerr, Emily Weisband)
10. “Laying Low” (Danielle Bradbery, Jason Gantt, Heather Morgan)
The Best Danielle Bradbery Interview, Ever!?