We’re Invading Your Home for the Big Game
Football fans rejoice. The biggest game of the year is coming up and there isn't a better reason to throw a party. But who wants to spend all that time planning a party? Not you, right?!
Don't worry, we've got you covered.
We're going to throw you the big game party you've always wanted to throw with the 99-9 KEKB Big Game Home Invasion contest.
There are a few ways to get qualified for this super party. Listen for your chance to win on air, get social with us and share with your friends and a last chance ditch effort at Carville's Automart on Saturday, January 28 from 1 to 3 p.m.
Sounds like a blast, and we can't wait.
The grand prize winner will receive the following:
- Elite Events will provide gameday sports decoration. Snob Productions will provide big screen TV for the event if needed.
- Brickyard Masonry & Landscape Supply: 30" Black Porcelain Cook Number Built-In Gas Grill Head Kit, plus $ 250 allowance for doing it yourself materials to build a base.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Catered party up to 50 people (value $15 per person) on Game Day. VIP gameday party for up to 10 people (second place).
- GJ Houseminders: 3 Hour clean up before the party and 6 hours clean up after the party.
- First Impressions Window Cleaning: Home Windows cleaned either before or after the party (inside and out).
- Home Comfort Heating & Cooling: An HVAC Upgrade. They will replace your heating system gas forced air or upgrade to AC Cooling with an American Standard product. If they need a boiler, they will use a Burnham product. All systems made in the USA. $5000 value including labor.
Don't forget to check out the official rules for all the deets.