Awesome Video Of Snow Tubing At Colorado Ski Hill
This video captures all the fun and thrills of Snow Tubing at Adventure Point in Keystone, Colorado.
It may be 70's and all sunshine here in the Grand Valley, but if not quite ready to let go of some winter time fun, here is a great option. This is at the Keystone Ski Resort and it sure looks like a blast.
Snow tubing is open, weather permitting, through April 9. Please call ahead to check on weather conditions or to make reservations at (970)-496-4386.
- Mondays & Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday through Sunday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m. & 4 p.m. -6:30 p.m.
- Located at Adventure Park at the top of River Run Gondola (11,400 feet)
- $33 per hour and reservations are required (970) 496-4386.
- Must be 42 inches or taller to ride.
- Free parking
I wish Powderhorn had something like this. That would be cool.